Integration at HealthStar Offering Customized Solutions
Let our Consultation and Engineering Services department partner with you to design or re-design your packaging lines here at HealthStar. It provides you with our hands-on machine know-how and our extensive manufacturing and packaging experience including operations and engineering. HealthStar is a pioneer in integrating lines combining used, rebuilt and new machinery to maximize line efficiency while minimizing capital expenditures.
While remaining experts in rebuilding and customizing packaging and processing equipment, we also provide an array of new equipment - along with exceptional packaging line design, integration, and plant-wide solutions.
From a single machine center to a complete production system, your project will receive such detailed analysis, planning and implementation assistance as:
- Time and cost saving approaches to accommodate multiple package sizes and shapes
- Equipment recommendations that are best for your specific application
- Project management from quotation to installation of the packaging line at your facility
- An engineering department of machinery and line integration experts ensuring your line integration project will run smoothly and efficiently
- Assistance with making budget decisions and project cost projections
- Packaging equipment installation, start-up and training to assure project time schedules are maintained
- Customized PLC programming and support for the best in operator interfacing
- Upgrades to existing bottling lines to increase productivity and cost efficiency through machinery reconditioning or complete rebuilding
* You specify the level of assistance that your operation requires.
click to enlarge Packaging Line Design and Integration
Pneumatic Scale 40-head filler close-coupled with a Pneumatic Scale 12-head capper, both completely rebuilt by HealthStar , Inc. The full line integration consists of a new bottle unscrambler, rebuilt filler and capper, a new bottle orienter, and a new labeler.
Equipment rebuilding, refurbishing, and change parts
- Assembly and testing capability of fully integrated Bottling Systems
- Qualified service technicians are available for machine start-up, demonstration of size changes and operator training
- Machine audits are offered for rebuild and refurbish requirements and/or system improvement opportunities
- Service and parts support available for a wide variety of equipment. HealthStar maintains a supply of bottle feeders, air cleaners, fillers, cappers, cap sorters, labelers, conveyors and more, in stock enabling us to offer equipment for a wide variety of applications.
Click here to contact us
© 2009 - 2011, HealthStar, Inc. Website designed and maintained by dlfwebgroup.com